This course will provide a summary of how to promote a positive organizational culture for health and safety. Workshop exercise throughout the day will give delegates the opportunity
to discuss their thoughts about health and safety and their responsibilities in an open forum.
• Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
• The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
• Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
• The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
• Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitation of such an appointment
• The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture