This course concentrates on the legal requirements for risk assessments in the organisation and the assessments and practical application. This course will give delegates the ability to
carry out suitable and sufficient risk assessments. Including discussions on the structure of a Method Statement.
• Health and Safety Legislation
• The management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
• Workplace accidents (causation)
• The risk assessments process, understanding the key steps
• Undertaking a practical, suitable and sufficient risk assessment
• Overview of a Method Statement