This course is ideal for technical and maintenance staff, building and facilities managers and for company owners and directors with responsibility for health and safety or simply seeking an understanding of their liabilities. Anyone requiring a sound overview of the issues surrounding current legislation and control measures will benefit from attendance.
• Background to Legionnaires disease other legionelloses
• Health effects / Symptoms
• Legislation – health and safety law under COSHH and ACoP L8
• Maintenance precautions and control measures in at-risk water systems.
• Managing risk and responsibilities
• Management Responsibilities
• Written Control Schemes
• A short multiple-choice exam