By the end of the course attendees will have a broad based training in the basic skills and techniques of working at heights to national standards.
• Introduction to working at heights – current legislation and guidelines
• Performance criteria, plan, organise and co-ordinate own work, adopting safe working practice
• Working safely on scaffolding
• Inspection and storage of equipment
• Safety equipment, safe routes and safety hazards
• Identifying and naming types of access equipment and general components